Form submitted successfully, thank you.

Error submitting form, please try again.

Youth Services Agreement

You can enter into an agreement with a company in which you reside for services and assistance, subject to the following eligibility criteria, all of which are required: The OCL has lawyers across Ontario who represent children and youth in court cases. The role of ocL counsel is to independently represent the views and interests of young people. The lawyer informs young people about the process, advises on available options and advocates for youth in court and other trials, for example. B in out-of-court dispute settlement, complaint procedures on services received by a company and also provides lawyers to parents under the age of 18. This guide is intended to provide additional support to children`s aid organizations (CAS) and children`s assistants who provide services to 16- and 17-year-olds (and older youth in general). Voluntary Youth Service Plan (VYS Plan) Every young person with a VYSA has a VYS plan. This is a plan developed by you and the company, which describes the different supports you have. It will also document your strengths, needs and goals. It also includes the activities and roles and responsibilities assigned by you and society to build on your strengths and meet your needs and goals. Within 30 days of entering a VYSA, the partner will work with you to develop a VYS plan. You may need protective services if you experience physical abuse, sexual abuse, emotional abuse, neglect and/or task, or if you are at risk of doing one of these things.

If you left your country because you are concerned about safety or the risk of damage to your home, or if you are homeless, you may be eligible for benefits from a children`s aid organization (society). If you feel that you may need coverage, but you are not sure you are eligible, you can contact your local society. You can find your local company in your local phone lists or, if available, at 411. In some municipalities, societies are referred to as “family and child services,” “child and family services,” or “child and family services.” Use the Sidebar menu on the left to find information and look for additional resources for different service approaches and other thinking while working with older youth. When you receive services from a company, you should expect support to identify and develop relationships that you feel are important and beneficial to you and that you want to keep for the rest of your life. Services are focused to help you stay in touch with your family, no matter what it means to you, your community and culture. You should have access to services and materials that respect your culture, as well as programs that will help you develop personally. If, on your 18th birthday, you have a VYSA with a company, you are eligible for the “Continuous Assistance and Support for Youth” (CCSY) program. CcSY provides financial and non-financial support to youth between the age of 18 and 21 (for example. B service by a company employee). Talk to your company employee about the range of supports that may be available to you.

If you are a child or teenager and want to talk to someone, call the Children`s Helpline at 310-1234. The companies will then review the information and open an investigation. The company will want to hear from you about your experiences and concerns to help them assess whether you need protection and, if so, what services are right for you. The company may be obliged to speak to your family about the information you provide in your interview.